Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

2.5 weeks late and Still Neg. Hpt

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:2.5 weeks late and Still Neg. Hpt
Well sometimes urine tests do not work for everyone. I didn't get a positive urine test until I was three weeks past my expected period with my first child. I would definitely take her up on the blood test as those are a ton more accurate anyway. Good luck to you and be sure to keep us posted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by luckydoll
luckydoll replied the topic: Re:2.5 weeks late and Still Neg. Hpt
Of couse I am not a Dr. and don't know much about medical issues, but I think I would continue to work with your OBGYN. She is the best bet on conferming a pregnancy if there is one. Breast tenderness is a sign of pregnancy. Often my first indicator of being pregnant, but I have never had the vein thing happen due to pregnancy. I have however had prominent viens leading to my nipple during a breast infection. Not saying that this is the case, but did you ask the OB about this symptom? If not, you may want to. breast infections suck, but are easy to clear up with meds. HTH

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by morganshan
morganshan replied the topic: Re:2.5 weeks late and Still Neg. Hpt
hey
yes i think you are pregnant because that is how i felt be for i took a test at grace place but am about 17 weeks pregnant.

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by Rdorman
Rdorman replied the topic: Re:2.5 weeks late and Still Neg. Hpt
It sounds to me like you are pregnant.. I guess the best thing to do is just wait and take another test in about a week..? Just let me know how things go.. ok? And that's good that your man is supportive.. I wish you guys the best of luck..

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by gavinsmommy19
gavinsmommy19 replied the topic: Re:2.5 weeks late and Still Neg. Hpt
You really need to wait another 2 wks. And then take another pregnancy test. I did the same thing took like 7 or more..as far as boobs droppin and leaking i cant say nothing on that cuz im 38 wks and mine just started leakin a milk substance. But your Breast's should feel like rock hard and very sore. If nothing else i dont wish it...But it could be a tube pregnancy. The GYN really should do a ultra sound if your like 2wks over due...If that be the case you would be 6wks or so. But sorry if this doesn't help any...either way best of luck!

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by momma_of_isa
momma_of_isa replied the topic: Re:2.5 weeks late and Still Neg. Hpt
Okay what I think...well I do think it might be a little early to have white milky stuff coming out of your breasts and all the other symptoms that you have, I was over a month late and I only got sick from time to time...but everybody is different and everyone's body reacts in a different way. Girl, if you had unprotected sex 6 times...then you may just be pregnant! There is a high chance and I have no clue why the tests keep on coming out negative...maybe it is a bit early to determine...but a blood test would sure tell you what you wanna know, so go next week like you are suppoused to, that is what I would do. I do also understand that you want the answer now... but you just gotta wait! Good luck...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl