Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Spotting Could I be Pregnant?

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Spotting Could I be Pregnant?
well you should deffinately go to a doctor to get your blood drawn...alot of women (myself included) dont show pregnancy on a hpt very soon...if your hormones are not elevated enough it wont pick it up....a blood test is usually more accurate in earlier pregnancy.....I dont know how old you are but you should talk with your mom or go to a pregnancy resource center...tehy give great cousel and free to low cost services....Meg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by heather32580
heather32580 created the topic: Spotting Could I be Pregnant?
I normally have very heavy periods they're always on time. This month I got my period 2 days sooner but it was only very light pink I didn't even need a pad. that lasted a few days and then it turned brown and shed a little of my lining not enough to get on a pad just only when I wiped. I have had mild cramps on and off not like normal. I've been spotting on and off since April 3rd I have taken two HPT and both negative. I have been light headed I have been very tired and hungry. I have noticed my boobs gettting bigger. I almost threw up this morning over a food commercial. If not pregnant anyone else have any of these symptoms also I don't know what else it could be.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl