Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I still haven't started.....

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by Suzy_n_Chris
Suzy_n_Chris replied the topic: Re:I still haven't started.....
Thats CRAZY that your doctor can't get you in for another month!!! Is this how they'd treat you if you were (for sure) preg!? Personally I'd find another Doc. But in the mean time I agree that you should find a place like a resource center or something. You might even be able to go to the county health department. You might even be able to go to a general practionor (spl?) and atleast get a blood test, or atleast get some information. To me it sounds like you might deff. be expecting, DEFFINATLY a good idea on those vitamins! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by JeanR
JeanR replied the topic: Re:I still haven't started.....
hey I know what you mean my doctor is so laxidasical, she says things them doesn't put it into the charts..I seem to have the worst luck with things..I use to have an awesome DR. but she isn't inmy coverage!!! If i asked for a test she'd give...this one is alllike blah blah blah! So hun, just do what you gotta do call the crisis pregnancy hotline thay can direct you okay!

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:I still haven't started.....
if ur that late hun ur prolly preg...so u need to get to ur doc, it's good that u've been taking prenatals but seeing ur doc is even more important right now.....

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by lulabuy
lulabuy replied the topic: Re:I still haven't started.....
hi my name is wendy and i am 42yrs old and i am experiencing the same problems

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:I still haven't started.....
Well you absolutely need to find another doctor if they still cannot see you. I thought you were supposed to get an appointment for this month? It is weird and not a good sign if they have to make your appointment almost 2 months after you first became concerned. Please go to a clinic (they usually take walk-ins) and explain your concern or find another doctor that takes your insurance. I think this is becoming a thing of major concern and if you are pregnant you need prenatal care.

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by Nicole.
Nicole. replied the topic: Re:I still haven't started.....
Hey.. try not to worry to much .. it wasnt until 2 weeks after my period was late that i had a clear positive.. id wait a few days and take it again .. make sure its a good one .. and try to see your doctor as sooon as possible!
good luck!<33

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl