Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

need advice..

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by Regret
Regret replied the topic: Re:need advice..
Were the pregnancy tests posititve or negative. I assume positve since you're scared. Whatever you do please don't get an abortion. I did and it was the absolute worst decision I ever made in my life EVER!!!! I hate myself now. You can be a good mother and you can get through this, It is not impossible. Just please don't get an abortion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by Lats
Lats replied the topic: Re:need advice..
go and get a blood test. its the only way u can really know for sure......... and five negative pregnancy tests would suggest youre not pregnant but i dont know all the science behind them and if you took all five before you were due for your first period then they could be wrong. but yea anyway definitely get a blood test and try not to stress until you have the results

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by FH08
FH08 replied the topic: Re:need advice..
I don't have much advice, but I thought i'd let you know that I'm in the same boat. I'm 17 too, haven't gotten my period since February, and 3 tests have been negetive, but i feel like something definatly might be up. Unless I wait for someone to ask me or actually start to show or something,I don't know how I'm going to find out. Obviously the best thing to do would be to tell someone so I can find out for sure, and start taking the needed precautions, but like you said, it's so hard to work up enough courage for that,

best of luck <3

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by Evette
Evette replied the topic: Re:need advice..
hi, my name is Evette and I've haven't gotten my period since February 19, and it's April 12. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative too. But the best thing I could tell you to do is take a trip to the clinic because it would be more accurate than a home pregnancy test.

Luv,
Evette
if you have anymore questions just ask!!!

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by mommy6
mommy6 replied the topic: Re:need advice..
well you may be preg n you may not be getting your per. cause of stress you should go to a clinic like planned parenthood or a place like birthright where you can get a free confidental test to see, cause some people home tests dont work and they may have to do blood work i didnt think i was going to be a good mom cause my dad was a drunk my mom was great, but i thought for sure i would turn out like him but i didnt i think im a pretty good mom i have 6 kids n one on the way.i would wait to find out if you are or not before you tell your guardian if thats poss. if not than dont be scared maybe some else could tell her. i know its scarey i got preg with my daughter when i was 18 n my teacher told my dad. so youll get threw it n if you ever need someone to talk to im on here well good luck mommy6

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by momma_of_isa
momma_of_isa replied the topic: Re:need advice..
hi there, my name is Sarah I am 14, soon to be 15 and in the 37th week pregnant. I am sorry to say that I am not in your situation so it would probably be hard for you to accept advice from me... I find it weird that you havent had a period in so long cause alot could be going on. They say that you can never trust a pregnanct test...but after five I would be a little suspicious. Before you get to worried, why dont you try going to the doc with a close friend or someone...they can tell you for sure if you are pregnant. Please keep and touch and let me know if you are pregnant, you can always talk to me if there is no one else! : )

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl