Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

please help

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by aprilmarie0204
aprilmarie0204 replied the topic: Re:please help
Hey, I'm here to talk, just let me know what you need. I'm pregnant with my third baby. Three in three years, talk about busy. But anyways, ive been through this a couple times before. So whatever you need just let me know.

April

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Andrea
  • Andrea's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #2 by Andrea
Andrea replied the topic: Re:please help
Iit's okay

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:please help
Hi. My name is Monica. I'm 18 and 4 weeks pregnant with my second pregnancy. (first was lost from a miscaariage a year ago).
So how far along are you? What's the matter?
I'm here to help. Let me know what i can do.

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

• therealhugirl
12 years 4 months ago #4 by therealhugirl
therealhugirl replied the topic: Re:please help
what do you need help w/ sweetie

• yessi
  • yessi's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #5 by yessi
yessi replied the topic: Re:please help
Hello well i dont know u but i will like 2 help how odl r u ?why do u feel like that!!!!!

More
12 years 4 months ago #6 by scorpi266
scorpi266 replied the topic: Re:please help
Hi sweetie,
You came to the right place then :cheer: . Well for starters can you tell us more about your situation? Like how far along you are? and how old you are and such?
In your post you seem scared which is OK. Pregnancy is a scary thing when your young and not planning on it. I'm sure so much is going through your head on what to do or how to tell your family. Now this is when Becky said it best. \" You need a TIMEOUT!\" You need to take one thing at a time and standup and see where you are. One really can't plan their whole life at once, we try to plan it, but it's life and it's full of surprises. I am a strong believer thats things will be OK in the end, it's just that the journey is scary. So try not to get overwhemled, we are all here for you at this website. Keep us posted on how you are doing.
With best wishes
and much love,
Falon :)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl