Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am I Miscarrying?

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:Am I Miscarrying?
Girl get to the doctor. The worst they will say is its normal bleeding and not to worry. However it is best to have these things checked out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by MissJLee
MissJLee replied the topic: Re:Am I Miscarrying?
I do not know how far you are into your pregnancy, but the heavy bleeding could mean a number of things. There are women who become pregnant, have their period the entire pregnancy, and the baby is fine. Are you having a lot of tissue emission/lots of clumps? Examine any tissue clumps...are they about the size of a quarter? If so, I would so see a doc ASAP. This could mean severe complications for you and for baby. If you are not wanting the baby and a miscarriage is what you want, still, do not go untreated. Nature is going to take it's course...the only reason why women have miscarriages is because the body is detection something wrong with the pregnancy. Do not go untreated...this can lead to a massive intrauterine infection and can be deadly. Go see the doc as you as you can. Better to be safe than sorry.

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by somebody2love
somebody2love replied the topic: Re:Am I Miscarrying?
Well, there are a few things that we don't know. First of all, we don't know how far along you are in your pregnancy. But, it does sound like you could be miscarrying, but then again I'm not a doctor. :laugh: What I would suggest is, if you are losing so much blood that it is bad for you, go to the hospital...now! And if heavy bleeding persists, just go to the doctor to be safe! It could just be a minor problem and going to the doctor might be able to save your baby.

But pretty much, go the doctor soon if the bleeding doesn't stop because nobody on here can tell you for sure what's happening.

Good luck! God bless you. ;)

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by faith73
faith73 replied the topic: Re:Am I Miscarrying?
I thinks this is definately something you should see a doctor about. I have been told that sometime bleeding happens and people have perfectly normal pregnancies. However, any bleeding you have needs to be told to a physician.

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by Sparkygirl0211
Sparkygirl0211 replied the topic: Re:Am I Miscarrying?
Unfortunately, it sounds like you might be miscarrying. If you are more than 10 or 12 weeks, I would strongly suggest seeing a doctor. It's unlikely they will be able to stop the miscarriage, but things down there will need to be checked out to be sure that no infestion can develope.
~Jessica~

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by Their.Mama
Their.Mama replied the topic: Re:Am I Miscarrying?
go the ER now!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl