Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Blood Test???

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by kayluvsmarc
kayluvsmarc replied the topic: Re:Blood Test???
no no no
that person it totally wrong
the pregnancy hormone
will show up ALOT better with a blood test.
IT will also give you a more acurate answer.
Hope that helps

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Blood Test???
Blood tests are more accurate than a urine test..go to the doctor and let us all know!!!!

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by babigirljess
babigirljess replied the topic: Re:Blood Test???
Hi it was a user on here i wont say the name bcos she was sorry lol it confused me loads! But its sorted now so im deffo going for tht blood test!!! I'll let u all no soon :-) xxxxxxxxxx

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by momma_of_isa
momma_of_isa replied the topic: Re:Blood Test???
Hey girl, I am sooo sorry I told you someting that I just found out is not true! Someone in my family told me that you cant tell if you are pregnant from a blood test, but I just looked it up on the internet...the truth is you can tell after a certain amount of time after your ovulation date (10-12 days). So I am sorry for confusing you!

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by babigirljess
babigirljess created the topic: Blood Test???
I was suppsed to be going to the docs for a blood test but heard someone say that if your pregnant they cant tell from a blood test... Can only tell from a urine test (hpt) Is this true? Please tell me Im confused now! xxxXXXxxx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl