Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

My belly button :-)

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:My belly button :-)
I remember being huge and pregnant but with two kids the grouchy part doesnt go away!!!! LOL I had alot of pain in my belly button when my tummy was all huge and stretched out...still check with your midwife but I think you will be fine :)...Meg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:My belly button :-)
Being that the pain is around your belly button, you could have a hernia and not even realize it. There are so many odd aches and pains during pregnancy, it's hard to say though. Let us know what the midwife says. Take care.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by Stephie.b
Stephie.b created the topic: My belly button :-)
Hey!!

Well im 25 weeks pregnant an i feel a bit crappy, i feel low tierd an irratible it sucks cuz i dont even know y i feel the way i do :huh:

I am also having pains in my belly button :blink: They really hurt its like hsarp an lasts quite a while. . . I got an opointment with the midwife in a week so i can ask her bu in the mean while i was jus wondering if any1 else is goin thru any sypmtoms similar to mine??

Thanx luff luff xxxx:P

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl