Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

plzzzz ans my ques....

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:plzzzz ans my ques....
You are probably not pregnant. It could just be your body still reacting to the emergency contraceptive. That stuff is harsh. I guess the only thing you can do is wait for an appointment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by Yolly
Yolly replied the topic: Re:plzzzz ans my ques....
Hi Koolkat,

According to my knowledge, the semen would not have survived being exposed outside the body. There is a reason why a man's scrotum is outside his body - for temperature purposes. It cant survive outside the body and would have \"died\" the moment it ended up on his finger - outside his body.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by koolkat
koolkat created the topic: plzzzz ans my ques....
hi, m a 19yr old girl studyin in clg..on 16th feb me n my bf almost had sex ie we didnt hav actual intercourse but he fingered me n his finer mite hav been covered wid his semen, we r nt sure..but to be on the safer side i had a blister pack of emergency contraceptive(pill 72 by cipla). then i had my periods on 23rd feb tho they were due on 16-17th feb..bn this month havnt had my periods till yet even tho they were due between 23rd-28th so m worried if i may b pregnant..bt theres no outward syptoms as such..plzzzzz tell me can i be pregnant...wat shud i do to confirm it...

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl