Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Sleep

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by Stephie.b
Stephie.b replied the topic: Re:Sleep
I sleep wih a pillow imbetween my legs, it really helps, i couldent slepp bu havin the pillow works try it, xxxx:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by Yolly
Yolly replied the topic: Re:Sleep
I am 8 months pregnant and also had plenty sleepless nights since 7 months! I will suggest you drink a glass of milk and eat a banana before you go to bed. But remember to empty your bladder too. Sleep preferably on your lefthand side since there is a very important vein running down your right hand side and you and the baby are \"obstructing\" it if you sleep onyour right hand side. So, best position - left hand side.:woohoo:
Put 1 flat pillow under your belly and lay with the bottom leg (left leg) straight. Bend the right leg nice and high and put a high puffed pillow under your right leg so it does not rest partially on your belly, but only on the pillow. Then put a nice soft pillow for your head - not too flat. before you go to bed, let your hubby or mom rub your calf muscles, as well as your hip-muscles. Turn your ancles in sircular motions - different directions for a few minutes before you go to sleep.:silly:
THen you must take nice deep breaths and try to relax every muscle in your body.:side:
This is all us pregnant fairies can really do....further on...GOOD LUCK girl, just a tiny bit longer to go!!!! Its a million times worth it!!! The joys of being a mom!!!:P

Love Yolly

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by melanie1989
melanie1989 created the topic: Sleep
Help! i am 7 months pregnant and cant ever sleep at night because of only being able to sleep on my side. any suggestions? i also get restless legs and i know i cant take anything but its killing me to not sleep!!! help :(

~Melanie

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl