Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Reason to worry?

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by Stephie.b
Stephie.b replied the topic: Re:Reason to worry?
It might be that ur worring that is delaying ur period, I was round 4 weeks late an eventually come on (b4 i was pregnant). . . .The doctor told me it was because of me being stressed an worring. . . . . .. But take a test u dont loos anythin xxxxxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by AmyCat
AmyCat created the topic: Reason to worry?
My Bf and I had sex, kinda unprotected (withdrawl:blush: ) on the 24th and 25th, my period was due on the 26th. This might be navie of me but i didnt think you could become pregnant that close to your period. I'm late now, not too late, but i am a little worried, because i havent gotten the normal signs that my period is coming, which i get everyy month without fail. I'm most likely freaking out for no reason,I havent got any pregnancy signs, even though it would be to early for them anyhow. Though ive started to feel sick the last few day, nearly threw up at work, but i think that was something i ate.(cant eat gluten)..can you tell im confused?:P. I would like to know what you guys think. Do i have reason to worry?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl