Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Any chance of a false positive pregnancy test?

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Any chance of a false positive pregnancy test?
when i did my test it came back almost instantly postitive too...i waited long enough to flush the toilet and let my friend in the bathroom stall with me....i just turned 18 last week so i was 17, and a HS senior working on graduating early (which i did) and i was excited and my friend was excited for me (she already has a baby of her own)...i know i should have been scared but i wasn't because i know that i wouldn't have gotten preg if God didn't want it to happen........... :) ....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by MissJLee
MissJLee replied the topic: Re:Any chance of a false positive pregnancy test?
Fertility meds containing high amounts of HGC hormone and Progesterone can induce a false positive. If you are not taking fertility drugs, here's the rule of thumb: YOU CAN GET A FALSE NEGATIVE, BUT YOU CAN NEVER GET A FALSE POSITIVE. Never!

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by babygirl15
babygirl15 replied the topic: Re:Any chance of a false positive pregnancy test?
well yeah cause the first 2 pregnancy test i took came out negative the next day i took two more it came out positive so dont let dont wierd pregnancy test fool you...

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by lolajessup
lolajessup replied the topic: Re:Any chance of a false positive pregnancy test?
ooohh yeah girl, especially if it comes back that fast. thats how fast mine came back, i didnt want to look either, but i just watched to make sure all the pee went across the test, and as soon as it hit the lines they were both turning pink haha. i wouldnt buy another test if you dont want to waste any money, i know theyre expensive, just go to the doc. the sooner you go in and get a test from them the sooner they can start prenatal care. i had cramps too, i was in denial because i felt so much like i was going to start my period. good luck, and keep us all updated :) take care :)

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by Yolly
Yolly replied the topic: Re:Any chance of a false positive pregnancy test?
Hi!

No, it sounds to me like you really are preggies!!! The hpt will rather say you are NOT pregnant and lie,. But if it says positive, then you are. The cramps you feel that is similar to period pains is the inplantation that took place and also your falopium tubes are normally as thin as cotton wool, but when you fall pregnant, it stretches to the thickness of your little finger. That is the pains you feel. go for a blood test to make double sure...but I thing congratulations is in order!

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by momma_of_isa
momma_of_isa replied the topic: Re:Any chance of a false positive pregnancy test?
Well, false positives are possible but do not happen often. Especially not with a $10.00 one. Mine did the same, right away it said positive and it told me to wait 5 minutes. I would just try to be patient a little longer, and if you still dont start get an appointment with the doc to see for sure, Hope everything works out fine for you! : )

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl