Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

What Do Yall Think?

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by cooKie720
cooKie720 replied the topic: Re:What Do Yall Think?
I would go to the doctor just to be sure...when i was pregnant I took two tests both negative...I took one of those when i was four months along...I also had what I thought was period for a few months so def. go to a doctor to be sure :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by Sparkygirl0211
Sparkygirl0211 replied the topic: Re:What Do Yall Think?
Well, I had some implantation bleeding a few days after conception. At the time, I thought it was my period, just really short and light. I had some minor cramping and PMS type symptoms also, but if you continue getting dizzy, I would ask a doctor just to be sure nothing is seriously wrong.:)

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by ilovejesse51905
ilovejesse51905 replied the topic: Re:What Do Yall Think?
hey
that is happenin to me too! i dont know what it is except my period lasted 2 days and i had no cramps and that was a week late..and i have been dizzy tired hot flashes and moody! but i took a test and it said no too! i guess the best thing to do is to see a doctor! GOOD LUCK!

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:What Do Yall Think?
Sorry if it seems like we don't respond right away. Our responses have to be approved by a moderater before they show up and it can take a day or so sometimes. The best advice that I can give is to see a doctor. Have you been excercising more or stressed about anything?

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by momma_of_isa
momma_of_isa replied the topic: Re:What Do Yall Think?
I wouldnt worry about that, especially if you have been spotting blood, Cause if you are pregnant, it wouldnt be good to be spotting, that is a sign that you would have a miscarriage. If u want to be sure, you will just have to go to the doc. And the breast getting tender and moodswings dont happen that early on! : )

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by ICanBUrGrl22
ICanBUrGrl22 replied the topic: Re:What Do Yall Think?
Okay...well I guess everyone is too busy helping people with their questions to help me out with mine, sorry, have a great day all

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl