Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

AM I????

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by persianprincess
persianprincess replied the topic: Re:AM I????
i dont understand how the pregnancy tests wouldnt work for you. Once maybe, but they are accurate as far as tracking down the HGC hormone. Ive tried the cheapest brand and it still worked and it was like 3 weeks pregnant then. All the symptoms could be unrelated to pregnancy. I usually get really naseous before and during my period, or it could just be the stress of fight for custody. Can you not go to a walkin-clinic or something, because if you are, you need to relax a lot more. Good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:AM I????
Your baby will be ok if you have partied before you found out you were pregnant. I think that alot of women have unknowingly done that, myself included and their babies have developed normally. I am sorry if you took offense to my previous answer. I wasn't meaning to offend you and I do not appreciate the sarcasm when I was only trying to help :(

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by elizabeth_nicole
elizabeth_nicole replied the topic: Re:AM I????
Im not asking for you to flat out tell me, thats what the doctor is for, but i was just wondering if it could be a possibility... each one of my pregnancies have been completely different... so im nervous about this if it is a pregnancy... those tests dont work for me, so im taking it as easy as possible.... right now... but im scared, because if i am, then i mightve messed up the kid.... i went partying not too long ago... so now im really freaking out....

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by elizabeth_nicole
ive had my period as usual.... and i have sex almost everyday... my fiance and i have been trying to have a baby, so no we havent been using protection in the last month or two... ive never been naucious like this before though.... and i really wish those tests would tell me something, but they never do....

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by elizabeth_nicole
Im not asking for you to flat out tell me, thats what the doctor is for, but i was just wondering if it could be a possibility... each one of my pregnancies have been completely different... so im nervous about this if it is a pregnancy... those tests dont work for me, so im taking it as easy as possible.... right now... but im scared, because if i am, then i mightve messed up the kid.... i went partying not too long ago... so now im really freaking out....

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by elizabeth_nicole
ive had my period as usual.... and i have sex almost everyday... my fiance and i have been trying to have a baby, so no we havent been using protection in the last month or two... ive never been naucious like this before though.... and i really wish those tests would tell me something, but they never do....

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl