Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Confused!

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by xretrofunk
xretrofunk replied the topic: Re:Confused!
My boobs got really sore about 5 days after conception. They hurt so bad I couldn't even lay on my side. Also, a very thick bright blue vein showed up that went across my chest, along with smaller ones I hadn't seen before. Wait until you miss a period, then take a test. If you have a light period or a late one, take a test anyway. Good luck! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:Confused!
It could mean that your are just having PMS or it could be that you are pregnant. I am guessing that you are not expecting your period for another 6-7 days? If it doesn't come on that first day, you should take a test. Those tests that tell you earlier are nice too but every pregnancy is different and the hormones show at different times, so I think it's best not to waste a test and just wait for the first day of your expected period. I hope you get the results you want :)

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by simi
simi created the topic: Confused!
Hi guys. Am not sure why but since the last 4-5 days I feel as if my breasts are very tender (meaning they are soft to touch). I have had firm breasts all my life. I am married, 31 years of age and we are trying for a baby. My last period was on the 8th of March. Could anyone tell me whether this is something to worry about or is it ok? Could I be pregnant?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl