Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

is this true??

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:is this true??
Pregnancy messes with your whole body....I couldnt stand to eat my favorite foods anymore and I couldnt eat enough stuff that I didnt like LOL but this too shall pass and a few more months down the road you will have your baby and your body will make its way back to normal. (sometimes your body will make permanent changes but I dont think your allergies will stay horrible)....Meg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by elizabeth_nicole
elizabeth_nicole replied the topic: Re:is this true??
my first pregnancy i was exactly like that!!! so you might want to go get tested!!

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by xretrofunk
xretrofunk replied the topic: Re:is this true??
I've felt the same way, my allergies have been 10 times worse this spring than they have been any other one. Sorry I don't have a medical answer for you :P

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:is this true??
Well I think your senses are alot more sensitive in the first trimester. I know mine are. I have also read that you get more congested when you are pregnant. Hope this helps :)

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by ilovejesse51905
ilovejesse51905 created the topic: is this true??
i read that someone told them that your allergies and stuff are a lot worse if you are pregnant is that true?? like a runny nose sore throat and all the allergy symptoms from the pollen/spring time. i was just wondering because i have never heard that before...bc i have been a lot sicker than i usually am during this season and i feel neasous like all day and randomly it will get really bad and i feel like i should run to the bathroom and throw up but i never do.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl