Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

PREGNANCY AND NAVEL PIERCING

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by Yolly
Yolly replied the topic: Re:PREGNANCY AND NAVEL PIERCING
B) I had a piercing and i took it out with my first pregnancy ( my daughter is 3 years old now) and i am now 33 weeks pregnant with my second child ( a boy) and my navel is very very very sore and sensitive. Its exactly on the spot where my piercing was.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• TBAR
10 years 7 months ago #2 by TBAR
TBAR replied the topic: Re:PREGNANCY AND NAVEL PIERCING
When I was pregnant with my daughter (she is almost 2 now) I kept my ring in the whole pregnancy but around 8 months I noticed I started getting stretch marks around my belly button from the ring being kept in so I took it out I am now pregnant with my second daughter (34 weeks pregnant)and have left it out throughout this whole pregnancy it does get kind of uncomfortble being kept in anyways:)

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by katjah87
katjah87 replied the topic: Re:PREGNANCY AND NAVEL PIERCING
thats a good idea and im considering it but i was wondering...wouldnt the hole get small because u have a fishline not an actual piercing?

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by xretrofunk
xretrofunk replied the topic: Re:PREGNANCY AND NAVEL PIERCING
i saw a thing on tv that you should use fish string/net.. you know the string on fishing poles. that's what i'm going to do :P otherwise the hole will probably get stretched out and having a ring in will be very uncomfortable.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:PREGNANCY AND NAVEL PIERCING
i have two..the top and bottom...i'm 30wks tomorrow and i have left them in...i take them out everynow and then just becuse...mostly they say to take them out because ur belly button may pop out, and mine is starting to, but i'm just going to do like my friend and take them out and everyday put them in for a little while....

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by Stephie.b
Stephie.b replied the topic: Re:PREGNANCY AND NAVEL PIERCING
i ahd to take mine out, all 3 ov them, i keep puttin my top 1 back in bu it hurts an is really un-compftable (sorry cant spell)

bu other people it doesnt affect, i know loadsa people who have kept it in through out with no problems, it jus goes by ur body an baby bump i suppose xxxx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl