Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I told my bf

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by dreamsconflict
dreamsconflict replied the topic: Re:I told my bf
Thanks guys. I just thought hed be with me better. Its really lonely doing this without him behind me. Im sure you guys understand that though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by Stephie.b
Stephie.b replied the topic: Re:I told my bf
Stay strong, hes jus scared athm. . . . Its a big thing we have to cope with it 1 way bu they dont really know wot 2 do, he will come around sweetie dont worrie things willw ork out in the end xxxxxxx

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:I told my bf
My sons dad acted the same way!!! Him and his dad and stepmom acused me of trying to trap him because I was so close to the family that it would be \"convienient\" dont listen to their hurtful words.....you know the truth and I hope that you dont let him persuade you to get rid of your baby.....even if he leaves you can make the right choice and be a mommy :) Meg

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:I told my bf
Stay strong Lady! Sometimes guys come around after a little time, sometimes they don't. Regardless, you can be a great mommy and someday you will meet a man that will love you and your baby more than you ever thought possible.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by dreamsconflict
dreamsconflict created the topic: I told my bf
I told my bf what was going on his emediate response was 'I knew you were going to try to trap me.' Like I did this all by myself and on purpose.Then he said he wasnt pissed off but how he didnt trust me.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl