Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

is it sex

More
8 years 9 months ago #1 by my1paige
my1paige replied the topic: Re:is it sex
thanks you were right

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by Lats
Lats replied the topic: Re:is it sex
well im guessing he would have finished the act whether it was in you or not, and my guess being that if there wasnt anything (sperm) on the sheets (or whereever) it was probably in you. i dont like the sound of this guy im sure he knew what he was doing was sex and he did it even after you told him not to. and yea even if he didnt ejaculate inside you, there would have been pre-sperm which can get you pregnant. it doesnt sound like you are ready to be continuing a sexual relationship, you should find out all the risks and get yourself on b/c before you think about doing it again. also an std check would be a good idea.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by lisa
lisa replied the topic: Re:is it sex
Hi - I'm Lisa and I'm from the Stand Up Girl website and I just wanted to respond to your recent posting. Well - after reading your e-mail, I'm seeing that it is very definite that you ARE having sex.

Can I say one thing ... it's very important that you know and realize that even if your boyfriend does not 'finish' the act while you are having sex - you STILL CAN GET PREGNANT. There is sperm in the mans lubrication so pregnancy is still possible.

Please know that you are playing with fire right now. This is exactly how many girls find themselves pregnant and if he is telling you that you are not having sex - he is absolutely wrong.

I will also tell you that birth control is NOT an alternative. You STILL can get pregnant on any form of birth control there is. The only one you cannot get pregnant on is abstinence.

I got pregnant on the pill and I know many girls that have gotten pregnant using all other forms of birth control (even using multiple at one time). Birth control also does not protect you from STDs (Sexually Tranmitted Diseases).

I'm sorry to be so 'straight forward', but it is important that you do KNOW that you are definitely running a risk of pregnancy as you 'play around' like this.

I hope you will maybe consider backing off quite a bit. It really isn't worth it. Trust me - I've been there, I know.

We have a place on our site where you can buy some really cool jewelry called \"TLW\" (True Love Waits) because it does wait. Would you like to check it out?

http://standupgirl.com/web/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=180&Itemid=107

I hope you consider this. It's something that I chose to do before I got married and I will tell you it is so worth saving yourself until marriage. Really it is sooooooooo worth it!

Please think about it.

Luv Lisa

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by my1paige
But how can I tell? I am kinda worried he was. Would be bad if he was.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by goodluckyall
goodluckyall replied the topic: Re:is it sex
You said you worry he is \"cumming inside you.\" Guess what. He might be pulling out at the last minute, but the whole time he's inside you, he's leaking. So, don't believe a word he says about it not being sex. He's a liar who's preying on your age and lack of knowledge. Talk to a school nurse if you're afraid to talk to mom and dad.

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by my1paige

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl