Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

new symptoms

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by Nicole.
Nicole. replied the topic: Re:new symptoms
You should get a blood test just to be sure because you cant reley on urine tests.. i had 2 very faint positives and 2 negatives and it wasnt for like 2 weeks that one actually showed up a clear positive.. so you could try taking another hpt .. but when you go to the doctors make sure to get a blood test.. because i took my urine test at the doctors and it still came up negative! ..
Goodluck and let us know the results!
<33

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by angel_gal84
angel_gal84 replied the topic: Re:new symptoms
if you missed you period all the way through feb i reckon that you are very pregnant.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:new symptoms
It sounds like you are pregnant. I mean your period is past being \"late\". It didn't happen. With my first baby, it took 2 weeks past my expected period date before I even got a faint positive on a urine test.

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by Suzy_n_Chris
Suzy_n_Chris replied the topic: Re:new symptoms
Sounds like what I've been going through, for the most part. LoL I think you are, definatly smart move on going to the doctor (always what I tell everybody). Hope everything works out for you. :)

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by navywife
navywife created the topic: new symptoms
so i have more symptoms to add to what ive been having, i was and still am having, constipation, missed my period for febuary, slight nausea, headaches, back aches, im always tired,gassey, spotted the beginning of march, plus strange food cravings. now to add to that i am having swollen tender breasts, im having symptoms of seasonal allergies as well ( i have never had allergies in my life)
my mom says it could be a symptom because when your pregnant sometimes your senses are stronger. plus i took a pregnancy test today and it came back a faint positive.. so i showed my husband and we are making an opointment to see a doctor. what do you guys think? my period is due again in a few days so.. im thinking of taking an other test before i see a doctor. that and im going to see if my period shows up.. doubt it will though.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl