Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

first symptom

More
10 years 7 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:first symptom
i didn't have any symptoms...i just had this really strong feeling or though that i was preg, and i was due the next week for my period and when it didn't come the day that it had always came i went to the store with one of my best firends after school and did the test in the bathroom....it was almost intantly positive....now i'm 30 wks with my little boy...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:first symptom
1st baby (a girl)- Spewing, went off meat, tired in the arvo...my periods were always playing up so that wasn't a sign when i missed it

2nd baby (a boy)- colostrum out of breasts and just a feeling of being pregnant so i took a test to ease my mind

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by Suzy_n_Chris
Suzy_n_Chris replied the topic: Re:first symptom
haha my hoo hoo was blue (cyanotic).:blink:

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by sibzy
sibzy replied the topic: Re:first symptom
mine was increased discharge and mood swings.

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by angel_gal84
angel_gal84 replied the topic: Re:first symptom
mine was sore breast, and painful stomach

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by Nicole.
Nicole. replied the topic: Re:first symptom
i got (an still am) .. very very tired .. i had to constantly go for naps..and my mood can change in an instant,.. one minute im soo ahppy the next im in tears.. i was nautious to .. and thats basically all the symptoms ive had
<33

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl