Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

question...how did you??

More
10 years 1 month ago #1 by xoxoBeccaBabyxoxo
xoxoBeccaBabyxoxo replied the topic: Re:question...how did you??
I didn't have to tell him. He was there with me when I took the test and he looked at it first. He was surprised, but really excited about it. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #2 by Wifey_CT
Wifey_CT replied the topic: Re:question...how did you??
i had been suspecting for a while I was pregnant but because I was on the pill I didn't really think a missed period was a symptom. So I left a a Clearblue test at his house and held my urine in the next morning and walked down to rite aid and brought a pack of 3 pregnancy tests. I took one but messed it up, I took the other, hopped in the shower and when I came out I saw a very faint second line. I didn't think anything of it and neither did he. I waited 2 weeks and still no period so I woke up and took the other. And surprise it was a dark positive. I snuck into his house and shook him awake. He looked up at me and said \"What?\" I held the test to his face and said \"Good morning daddy\"

More
10 years 7 months ago #3 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:question...how did you??
my friend and i called him after school after i took the test in the bathroom of the store....and it was his first day of a new job so he just said \"i know\"....although i had told him the wk b4 that i thought i was preg, even though i had no signs or ne thing...i just knew..lol....and i guess he did too....

More
10 years 7 months ago #4 by anonymouslyscared
anonymouslyscared replied the topic: Re:question...how did you??
He was there when I took the test... I wanted to see it with him because I knew that he would be there for me through it!

More
10 years 7 months ago #5 by gina lynn
gina lynn replied the topic: Re:question...how did you??
i told him that i missed my period, then he was with me when i took the test.

More
10 years 7 months ago #6 by kittiebliss
kittiebliss replied the topic: Re:question...how did you??
this is probably a bad way, but I told him I had something major to tell him and made him guess!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl