Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

please help!

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by mommyda
mommyda replied the topic: Re:please help!
That happens a lot their's no need to stress... Hope you have a happy and heathly pregnancy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by xretrofunk
xretrofunk replied the topic: Re:please help!
my friend's sisters started getting harder around the middle of 3 months. :P

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by 16MsMason4AllEternity16
16MsMason4AllEternity16 replied the topic: Re:please help!
Yes it does. Besides it won't really too much be hard at all. I am 5 months and my stomach doesn't feel hard to me but, you will be fine it does start out like that.

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by xburygalx
xburygalx created the topic: please help!
Hya everyone during early pregnancy does your stomach go hard, soft or both please help thanks x sophie x[/i] :)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl