Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Could pregnancy tests be wrong?

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by sibzy
sibzy replied the topic: Re:Could pregnancy tests be wrong?
THESE DAYS YOU CANT TRUST PREG TETS. BLOOD TESTS ARE THE ONLY ACCURATE TESTS NOE DAYS.

SOME WOMEN ARE 2 MONTHS LATE AND STILL GETTING NEGATIVE RESULTS BECAUSE THEIR HGG LEVELS ARE TOO LOW AND THEN THEY EVENTUALLY GO TO THE DOCTOR TO FIND THEY ARE ALMOST 4 MONTHS PREGNANT!!!

GO TO A DOCTOR TO BE SURE!!

GOOD LUCK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by Nicole.
Nicole. replied the topic: Re:Could pregnancy tests be wrong?
Hey .. you should go to the doctors and get a blood test! .. this kinda happened to me .. my 1st test was such a faint positive you could harldy see it .. so i took 2 more and they both came up negative.. i waited a few days and took anorhter one .. and again it came up so faint you could hardly tell .. it wasnt until like 2 weeks later that it actually came up a clear positive.. i would say get a blood test done since the pregnancy hormone level varies in each person ..

Good luck <33

• xxxjessxxxx
10 years 8 months ago #3 by xxxjessxxxx
xxxjessxxxx replied the topic: Re:Could pregnancy tests be wrong?
if you're worried the best thing to do is to go see ur doctor and get a blood test, urine tests arent always accurate. i took loads n they all said negative, even the doctors urine test said negative so id advise gettin a blood test like the other girls say. it mite not be pregnancy though, if ur under any extra stress that could easily upset ur periods, and if uv had a sudden change in eating habits (crash diets etc) cuz that would affect ur hormones too! hope all goes well!! be thinkin of ya x x x

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by mommyda
mommyda replied the topic: Re:Could pregnancy tests be wrong?
I am 3months late not pregnant and I am very regular too. Some times your body just gose crazy but you need to get in to see your doctor, it could be something else! Good luck!!!

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Could pregnancy tests be wrong?
You need to go to a doctor or caring pregnancy center. You need a blood test....your hormones may not be elevated enough to tell if your pregnant. If you are not preg and you have missed your period this long you should still go tothe doctor. Let us know how it turns out :)Meg

• maeghanalyson
10 years 8 months ago #6 by maeghanalyson
maeghanalyson replied the topic: Re:Could pregnancy tests be wrong?
urine tests can be wrong! ur best bet is to go get a blood test! they arent wrong! I took 3 urine tests w/ my daughter and they were all neg. and when i went for a blood test i was already THREE MONTHS preggo!!! soo yeah they CAN be wrong....i know from experience

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl