Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

me too i think im pregnant!!!

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by mommyda
mommyda replied the topic: Re:me too i think im pregnant!!!
If you got it the next day and it was at lest 3days i think you have no reasion to worry. If you wan't to be sure take the test but one day late is nothing to stress over.... ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:me too i think im pregnant!!!
If you were only one day late and it was a heavy flow then you are most likely not pregnant. How old are you? If you kind of want a kid and you are not married with a steady income and a good support group of family and friends I would recommend waiting untill you do have those things (especially marriage) untill you try for a baby :) Meg

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by SMILEY05
SMILEY05 created the topic: me too i think im pregnant!!!
ok .... on the 11 th of march i had sex with my boyfriend and i need help i usually get my period on the 14 so i wasn't sure if i missed this period on the 14th or next month so now i've been feeling really tried and on the 14th i missed my period but i got it the next day. it came a little but now it's like a lot and i was wondering should i still take the test or do you think i'm really not preegnant????? answer please!!!! ASAP!!!!!P.S. I KIND OF DO WANT TO HAVE A KID!!!! :P

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl