Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

tanning

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by Caddy
Caddy replied the topic: Re:tanning
Hiya. I remeber when i joined a tanning shop, they asked me if i was pregnant as i don't think they allow you to use it as often or at all. I would just double check with them before you go, if your on about a booth. Jen x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maeghanalyson
10 years 8 months ago #2 by maeghanalyson
maeghanalyson replied the topic: Re:tanning
you can go outside and tan! but not a tanning booth! some ppl say u can go in there and sit in the chair and cover ur tummy! but in my opinion its just better and healthier to go OUTSIDE and tan! that is perfectly fine!

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:tanning
Are you talking about natural tanning in the sunshine or tanning in a booth???? I have heard that tanning booths are bad for you when you are preg and even if you tan in the sunshine some women get blotchy spots all over because of the hormone change that occurs with pregnany. Try to take the best care of your body and your skin right now. If you get cuts and scrapes while pregnant it will turn to a scar easier because your baby is sucking all the nutrients from your body. I think the same thing about tanning. If you get all blotchy while you are pregnant your skin may not get back to normal afterwards......Hope that helped...Meg

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by melanie1989
melanie1989 created the topic: tanning
can i tan as long as i wrap my tummy wit a towel?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl