Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

YUM.

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by fuckthis
fuckthis replied the topic: Re:YUM.
hahah maybe!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:YUM.
You might be 5 8' but maybe your still growing ???? you dont have to get taller maybe your just getting more shape :)

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by fuckthis
fuckthis replied the topic: Re:YUM.
no. i already went thru that stage where i had all the symptoms and made myself have them but i learned from that .. that im too young to have a child. so i dont think about it anymore but yea its weird all iw ant to do is eat and i weighed myself and i weigh like 3 or 4 pounds lighter than i did 2 weeks ago. idk its weird but yea. so im just figuring stuff out right now.

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:YUM.
Just from reading your other comments I would think that you want to be pregnant. If you really want to be pregnant you can make yourself have symptoms. You caould also just be going through a phase sometimes I'm starving and all I want to do is eat and then I will not want to eat at all and I just go back and forth. Just make sure you eat healthy stuff :)

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by fuckthis
fuckthis created the topic: YUM.
okay so i have a question. dont think im stupid or anything haha but um lately this whole month and part of february i never want to stop eating. its not because of stress & its not because of my period because i havent been on it ... it is supposed to come sometime this week. but all i want to do is eat. im not overweight or anything - - that sounded rude sorry!!- -but i am always hungry. maybe its part of growing up idk im pretty much done growing im 5 foot 8 lol. if anyone knows anything please respond thanks!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl