Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

preg test

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by xbethx
xbethx replied the topic: Re:preg test
heya, when i was pregnant the tests kept coming up negative but i new i was pregnant because i was never late for my period, it took me about 4 weeks before it came up positive, it just depends on your pregnancy hormone level. it jut might be very low. keep in touch x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:preg test
Some people keep testing neg even though they are. I know somebody that didnt know she was pregnant until 5 months because she kept testing neg. Take care of yourself, you never know!

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:preg test
Just start taking prenatals to make sure you are getting what you need incase you are preg. Other than that there is nothing else to do but wait for your doctors appt. let us know how it goes :) ...Meg

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by kaycietee
kaycietee created the topic: preg test
whats the longest it took anyone before they got a postive on a htp?

im jus wondering bc im 4 weeks late and getting a neg on the test and have a few signs that i might be preg and i cant get an appointment with my doc till next week.:ohmy:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl