Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Twins???

More
10 years 6 months ago #1 by waitingforthatdream
waitingforthatdream replied the topic: Re:Twins???
ohhh shtt u all say tht lt runs ln the womans sde. twns run ln the famly!! whatlf lts twns ???wot ma gonnaa doo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by Caddy
Caddy replied the topic: Re:Twins???
Thank you all for your response!! I still don't think that its one to rule out!!! All the twins born in this family it has always been the males history which brings in the twins as the females don't have any history of it happening!!! I shall let you all know when and if it happens!!!! LOL. Jenna xxx

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Twins???
Sometimes twins come from two eggs two sperm (fraternal twins) other times they come from one egg one sperm and the egg divides differently and becomes twins either that or its one egg and two sperm (something like that) but that is when they are identical (same dna)

• maeghanalyson
10 years 8 months ago #4 by maeghanalyson
maeghanalyson replied the topic: Re:Twins???
its the female side! bc you have to have TWO eggs! and most women only produce one! so dont freak

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by NottaMom
NottaMom replied the topic: Re:Twins???
i learned in my science class last year that having twins depends on the womans family twin history not the mans.. im assuming that this information is correct but you never know

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:Twins???
We have Twins that run in our family as well... I guess it all depends if you were \"made\" to have Twins or not... you might have triplets! Smile.

Nicki

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl