Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I don't knw what to think

• maeghanalyson
10 years 9 months ago #1 by maeghanalyson
maeghanalyson replied the topic: Re:I don't knw what to think
also if its been AT LEAST two weeks, go and get a blood test! i didnt show up on a urine test for the first 3 months of my pregnancy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maeghanalyson
10 years 9 months ago #2 by maeghanalyson
maeghanalyson replied the topic: Re:I don't knw what to think
you know alot of pregnancy symptoms are the same thing as PMS! and u can also trick yourself into having symptoms if u really want it! I DID When i was trying to concieve! It's a little to soon for symptoms to start if u are preggo! I would give it some time and try not to think about it so much! Because the more u think about it the more symptoms you will *think* you have!

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:I don't knw what to think
Hi there! Good Morning. I would talk with your doctor about this. Maybe you and your boyfriend will have to adopt, but either way--- you could end up with a happy & healthy child. I guess that is all that really matters.

Good luck & Best wishes...

Nicki

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:I don't knw what to think
Well they sound like they could be pregnancy symptoms. 3 days after is not too early to start sensing them - its just like that for some women. The usual advice with a pregnancy test is to wait until your next period would have been due. If you do one and its neg, wait a few days and try another. If thats neg, but you still have symptoms, get a blood test. Always trust your instincts though. If it reads neg it doesnt always mean you arent. I read about somebody on this site who ended up having an ultrasound because she was convinced she was preg even though 2 types of tests said she wasnt. She was right. Good luck and i hope that you are!

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:I don't knw what to think
Ooooh! I don't want to get your hopes up either, but I think your suspicions are right. You should go take a test right away and let us know :)

More
10 years 9 months ago #6 by midnightgem1
midnightgem1 created the topic: I don't knw what to think
:blink: Here's the situation....My biological clock has been ticking for the last 7 years now despite the fact i am only 22, going on 23) The thing is I really want a baby and my boyfriend and I have agreed to start trying. I have been off of my pill for over a month now. I already eat healthy, I stop smoking and I was never a heaver drinker....
Here are the symptoms I have been experiencing
I have been feeling lighted headed......just kinda woozy and out of it right after I spit up
I have been spitting up for about over a week now always around the same time of the day.:sick:
I have a slightly elevated temperature, but nothing that screams fever :blush:
I have been experiencing very mild cramping :pinch:
I haven't had my period yet and I should have got it around the 6th of this month, i had my last period around the 5th of last month :blink:
I have the headaches, sore heavy feelng breasts with nipples that could give directions they stick out so much. B)
I have had enough gas to choke an elephant :blush:
I want to eat everything in sight (strange combinations of food)
I pee like every half hour to an hour :S
I have even had the mild nose bleeds
I started feeling like this about 3 days after the last time me and my boyfriend had sex. I really want a baby, but i don't want to get my hopes up on being pregnant because it's still pretty early to tell. I especially don't want to get my boyfriend's hopes up. Although we have decided if i can't concieved down the line we would adopt. I want to know what u guys think i might be going through and if pregnancy is the case how long should i wait before i get a blood test done. I say a blood tests beause nothing is showing up on a home pregnancy tests and the women in my family have a history of not showing positive results for hpt. Any comments? Any advice?:whistle:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl