Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Maybe this time it worked?

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Maybe this time it worked?
i suggest taking a HTP or just going to the doc...bcuz the doc can do the same as a HTP and if it shows nothing the can do a blood test....Good luck...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• maeghanalyson
10 years 8 months ago #2 by maeghanalyson
maeghanalyson replied the topic: Re:Maybe this time it worked?
well if i were you i would go to your dr. and get a blood test! u can try a home preggo test and see but blood tests are 100% accurate! and since u have been trying so long i would just go do it bc somtimes home preggo tests just give u the run around lol

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by MrsTWalsh
MrsTWalsh replied the topic: Re:Maybe this time it worked?
Take a test Lady! RIght now is a good time and there should be enought of the hormone in you system for a test to pick it up. Good luck :)

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by Caddy
Caddy replied the topic: Re:Maybe this time it worked?
Hi There, i would take the test, at least then you will know for definate. Let us know how it goes..... Good Luck!! Jenna x

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Maybe this time it worked?
well after the first missed day of your period most HPT's will give an accurate result. Go to a doctor if there are more questions after that I guess. How long have you been engaged????

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by tblackman1
tblackman1 replied the topic: Re:Maybe this time it worked?
any suggestions?????????????????????

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl