Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Birth Control?

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:Birth Control?
Hi there...

If you think that you're pregnant... I'd take a test, go or call your doctor- then find out about still taking the pills- if it's safe and all...

Nicki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Birth Control?
I would like to say an AMEN to bweber's comment but I would also like to say do both. Take a blood test and no matter what the results are stop taking the pill and stop having sex. When I got preg with my second I stopped having sex and I did not have sex untill my wedding night 3 1/2 years later. I did not take birth control in that time because I knew the temptation would be stronger because risk of pregnancy would be lower. 2 Webers cant be that wrong LOL please take our advice sweetie :)...God Bless....Meg

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Birth Control?
if u think ur preg and worried about being preg and taking the pill i suggest doing one of two things #1 go to the doc and get a blood test done, or #2 stop taking the pill and stop having sex!!

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by Victoria17
Victoria17 created the topic: Birth Control?
So I'm seventeen and might be pregnant, and I'm wondering if it is safe to keep taking birth control pills (just in case I'm not) or if doing that could harm my (possible) baby. Thanks in advance! :)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl