Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Insurance

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:Insurance
Hi there! I am wishing you the best of luck on this part... Not a lot of teenagers-\"people\" think when they get pregnant about the insurance, just like myself... However, if you live with your parents in NY, you do not* get much help... I have learned that. With insurance, right down to food stamps. Wishing you the best...

Nicki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by navywife
navywife replied the topic: Re:Insurance
ushually you can get insurance through wic and they will sighn you up with baby your baby, who will get you state support. hope that helps.

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Insurance
What state do you live in??? I was 20 when my first was born and I had state medical so I dont know how they work with age groups. Have you tried a local pregnancy recourse center??? I know the one here will let you earn \"baby bucks\" for clothing and diapers and stuff and the health dept helps with immunizations and stuff. Are you involved with WIC??? I know that there has to be somewhere to help you , you just have to look really hard. May the Lord Bless you and keep you and bring you provision...take care...Meg

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Insurance
u can get certain kinds of coverage for u and ur baby through like medicaid...but try getting a hold of WIC...they can help....

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by Adensmommy
Adensmommy replied the topic: Re:Insurance
Have you looked into Healthwave..that is what I got.

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by cooKie720
cooKie720 replied the topic: Re:Insurance
I had the same situation..I was 17 when I had my son and my parents insurance wouldnt cover it...I got medicaid while I was pregnant which covered me and my son and then I switched it over to hip (it only covers my son now) and he has the hip now until hes 18

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl