Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

IS this being Pregnet????

• Tiffany
  • Tiffany's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #1 by Tiffany
Tiffany replied the topic: Re:IS this being Pregnet????

yes a guy knows when to pull out, he's fooling ya girl. watch out. no matter how sweet he is, or how much you trust him. please be careful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• amoria
12 years 5 months ago #2 by amoria
amoria replied the topic: Re:IS this being Pregnet????
April is right. A woman is fertile about two weeks after her period. so between 12 and 16 days after is when shes most likly to get pregnant. My advice is that it is so easy to get pregnant and when you do It is not a fun game. You are responsible for a whole nother human 24 7 and if you dont want that resposibility then stop having sex or use birth control because pulling out does not work. Sperm is in pre cum and sometimes a guy cant tell if he has pre cummed or not. I am a young woman and in two week will give birth to my 3rd daughter. All my kids are by the same guy and he is here and helps alot but even with his help and all of our familys help it is still very hard. and at your young agae your boyfriend may get scared and run. So think about this and decide to keep your youth. Remember a child is yours forever not just untill they turn 18. good luck.

• allmychildren24
12 years 5 months ago #3 by allmychildren24
allmychildren24 replied the topic: Re:IS this being Pregnet????
GIRLS! What are we doing? To the young one who posted all the days in question.... It is obvious that some serious EDUCATION is lacking.... NO DAY is a safe day to have unprotected sex... and the 12-15th day from the first day you start bleeding (not spotting) is the most \"FERTILE\" days for SOME girls. NOT ALL! This is NOT a reliable birth control. If you would like to use the calendar method of BC consult a doctor, take you temp, test your mucus, and NEVER forget that it is JUST easier to NOT have sex at all then to stress out about pregnancy at any age. Also, most 15 yr. old \"BOYS\" have no clue what love is and very very few are mentally capable of meeting the needs of a preganant woman. Just because a guy can \"CUM\" does not mean he can \"LOVE\"! And sex is NOT love at all... Good luck all... :P

More
12 years 5 months ago #4 by dorkalious_stud_muffin
dorkalious_stud_muffin replied the topic: Re:IS this being Pregnet????
wait, well someone once said that if you have sex shortly after your period, then you have a BIg chance of becoming pregnant..... (im actually already pregnant tho im just wondering) so is that wrong then?

• amanda
  • amanda 's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #5 by amanda
amanda replied the topic: Re:IS this being Pregnet????
At 15 what are you doing having unprotected sex? You really need to find someone other than a computer to talk with. Birthcontrol really works and so does not having it at all. I am a very young mother of 2 kids. I pray that you find someone like a parent to care for your needs. A boy at a young age and a grown man get very caught up in emotion during sex NEVER depend od him as your form of safe sex. It is a hard life a a young mother and i pray for you this is just a scare. Please learne from this.

More
12 years 5 months ago #6 by aprilmarie0204
aprilmarie0204 replied the topic: Re:IS this being Pregnet????
Having sex right after your period doesn't leave a chance to get pregnant because there is no egg to fertilize. If you have sex 12-15 days after your period then yes, there is a chance to get pregnant because that is when you are ovulating. Guys can pull out before they ejaculate, but there will still be sperm released during the entire process. It is NOT a good way to prevent pregnancy.

April

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl