Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Please help me!!

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by mummy2addyson
mummy2addyson replied the topic: Re:Please help me!!
dont stress about it. you could just be feeling these things and not actually be preg. i would go do a test ASAP for you piece of mind. then once you know the result then it will be easier to talk to someone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by princess*tiara
princess*tiara replied the topic: Re:Please help me!!
well there's only one positive way to know honey. take a test. i knew i was pregnant as soon as it happened...so sont doubt yourself at all. hope all goes well and let me know wat hapens! *tiara*

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Please help me!!
well i just suggest getting the test and seeing....and sometimes a girl can cause herself to have symptoms because she is worrying about it so much...so u need to calm down and relax.......

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by navywife
navywife replied the topic: Re:Please help me!!
im not sure if my advice could help but i was 16 when had my son. so i know how you feel.

More
10 years 8 months ago #5 by sw10231987
sw10231987 replied the topic: Re:Please help me!!
well i just found out i was pregnant a few days ago and i know how you feel....it can be scarey and you can feel very alone....i would wait until your period is about 4 or 5 days late then take a test....it will be able to detect the HCG level better.....its a hormone you produce when pregnt....if you need to talk or just want to let out your frustrations you can chat with me i know hwo you are feeling right now....im scared to death!! good luck oh and thats what i was feeling when i thought i was pregnant.....it could be either the pills messing with your cycle or pregnancy i would just wait and see if your period comes......

More
10 years 8 months ago #6 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:Please help me!!
Well Bexy first I would make the choice to not let this happen again. If your not having sex there is no chance of getting preg.There is only one record of imaculate conception (Jesus ) Now if you are preg you will need to get care from a doctor asap so you have a healthy pregnancy. Alot of the symptoms you named are preg symptoms. Now they can be brought on by pregnancy and also sometimes out of fear. I was worried one time and I was even throwing up. Stress can make you have these symptoms and the thought of being preg along with the possibility can elevate those symptoms as well. So from here you need to take a test and make sure and when that is done and you know the answer I would encourage you to come back here and read all of these stories. If you are preg I hope for you to find encouragement on here to make right choices and if you are not I hope these stories would discourage you from having sex again untill marriage. I hope this has helped and encouraged you in some way and may you place your feet on a new fresh path today :) God Bless....Meg

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl