Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnant

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by mommyda
mommyda replied the topic: Re:pregnant
Try to have 6-10 servings of fruit and vegetables, breads and cereals 8-10 servings, milk and milk products 3-5 servings, meat and meat alternates 3 servings. That is a basic and ideal diet.Or go to a health unit and ask for a food guide. Always take your prenatal multivitamin!!! Good luck...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by Meg11
Meg11 replied the topic: Re:pregnant
Well walking is good because it helps your body prepare for birth and keeps your heart in good shape (dont over do it though) I cant give you the best advice on a nutrisious diet but Im sure your doctor can. Make sure you drink lots of water and take your prenatals :) have a great pregnancy and keep us all informed of how you are doing :) Meg

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by momma_of_isa
momma_of_isa replied the topic: Re:pregnant
Girl if you want alot of info, get the book 'What to expect when expecting',it helped me with all my questions and concerns. Well you know the basics, no drinking, smoking, lifting heavy stuff or doing strenuous exercises, no lifting above your head, don't take in too much salt... And if you haven't been to the doc yet, you gotta go cause they give you vitamins that you gotta take so your baby will develope normally. Just eat good, you know what that means. I must say, I'm in the 8th month and still eat like I always have, not many fruits and healthy foods. My baby is very healthy and almost done cookin in there! : ) So just take care of yourself! Good luck! Sarah

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by mayb_baby
mayb_baby created the topic: pregnant
hi im pregnant so what should i be doing to keep my baby healthy, as in what kinds of food should i be eating etc etc

any information will be very helpful

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl