Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I NEED HELP

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by brownsugar24
brownsugar24 created the topic: I NEED HELP
:( I I WANT TO KNOW CAN ANYONE HELP ME ON THIS PROMBLEM. FEB 5 I HAD A PERIOD AND IT WENT OFF FEB8 AND ON FEB 10 THAT SATURDAY I HAD SEX I THINK I WAS OVULATE RIGHT AFTER MY PERIOD OK HERE IT GOES OK ON FEB 10 I HAD INTERCOURSE WITH MY PARTNER WHEN WE WAS HAVING SEX I SEEN A LITTLE BLOOD I THINK IT WAS FROM THE PERIOD THAT I JUST GOT OVER AND THEN WHEN WE GO THRU THE CONDOM HAD A HOLE IN IT WE DID NOT KNOW IT WAS BUST SOI KINDA WONDER WHERE DID THE SPERM GO AND HE SAID PROMBLEM IN ME OK AFTER THAT ON THAT MONDAY I HAD A LIGHT PINK BLOOD IN MY PANTIES AND THEN AND I HAD LIKE DISCHARGE WITH IT OR I WAS OVULATE WHEN IT OR WHATEVER AND NOW SINCE LAST WK I BEEN HAVING PREGNANCY SIGNS LIKE EATING ALOT BREASTS SORE, HEADACHES, PAINS IN STOMACH, SLEEP ALOT BE TIRED ALL THE TIME BACK PAIN GAS, HEARTBURN, AND PEEING ALOT AND BUT I SURPOSE TO START MY NEXT PERIOD FEB 28 ON TO THE NEXT MONTH SO WHAT COULD BE THE PROMBLEM PLEASE HELP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl