Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

light headed

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by fuckthis
fuckthis replied the topic: Re:light headed
i mean im happy and disapointed i just want to know what is wrong with me. ive been feeling so weird the past week. idk wats going on

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by Lats
Lats replied the topic: Re:light headed
im thinking ur probly not pregnant and ur period was just u couple of days late

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by kieranpreggo
kieranpreggo replied the topic: Re:light headed
no if u got ur period and u got neg. on pregnancy test, then it's your hormones or you could be getting diabetic or something. it could be insulin levels (either your not eating enough or taking long breaks between eating) if it's not too serious or you don't faint don't worry but if u start fainting and stuff you may have hypoglucemia, my friend had that and had similiar symptoms. are you happy ur not preggo or disappointed??

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by fuckthis
fuckthis replied the topic: Re:light headed
im on my period & usually im always eating and never light headed i took a test when my period started cuz it was 3 days late but they both said negative so i dont know what is going on. should i take another test or soemting

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by Lats
Lats replied the topic: Re:light headed
heya yea i got dat wif my first pregnancy i actually passed out a couple of times so yea if ur late den it mite pay to get a preg test

More
10 years 9 months ago #6 by kieranpreggo
kieranpreggo replied the topic: Re:light headed
have u gotten your period? if its not due yet, when did you start feeling these symptoms? one week? two weeks before your expected period? if so, then it's realistic u may be preggo ... light headeness comes from increase in circulation and drop in blood pressure from hcg (pregnancy hormone) and not having an appetite may stem from early nausea and distaste for foods (very common in pregnant women) take a test they're cheap you can get them anywhere...ur boobs hurt? hard or tender nipples? bloating? unusually tired?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl