Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

so i might be?

More
10 years 8 months ago #1 by Suzy_n_Chris
Suzy_n_Chris replied the topic: Re:so i might be?
I agree that you should not skimp when it comes to the pregnancy tests. Get early responce with easy read... Just wait a day or two then try again, that's what I had to do... I am 5 weeks and I experienced exhaustion as well. Also I have been turned into a chocolet fiend!!! LoL usually I just have a square once in a while, although I am partial to sweets anyway.

ANYWHO iF you want to or can you can get a blood test to check for pregnancy, they can tell from Two weeks along! Those are a little more definate. Good Luck... ;)

Suzy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #2 by mommyda
mommyda replied the topic: Re:so i might be?
Hey, some times the test's are wrong. I think you should take another one or go to your doctor... Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
10 years 8 months ago #3 by BRiANNAAx3
BRiANNAAx3 replied the topic: Re:so i might be?
id take a HPT and either way see a doctor

More
10 years 8 months ago #4 by kaycietee
kaycietee replied the topic: Re:so i might be?
now im 2 weeks late so i took another test and it still came back neg. i still dont feel well. the reason im worried is because i had a friend that was preg and took about 10 test and they all came back neg. she didnt find out till she was 12 weeks and having a m/c. is there anything else i can try? bc i cant really go to the doc. i cant afford it unless i absolutly have to go. so if there are any suggestions to what i can do would greatly appreciate it!

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by kieranpreggo
kieranpreggo replied the topic: Re:so i might be?
u have all the sypmptoms of early pregnancy reading that list makes me feel like i'm listening to myself complain before i found out. i'm six and a half weeks and i feel all those and more. you can get neg. and still be pregnant it happens all the time. wait a few days, take FIRST RESPONSE early pregnancy test it can detect only 4 miu/ml of hcg, which usually the amount a pregnant girl may have 4 days before her expected period. seriously, buy an early pregnancy test u may have taken a standard pregnancy test that detects atleast 100 miu/ml in which you don't have enough by now. good luck<3

More
10 years 9 months ago #6 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:so i might be?
u sound like i may be preg....i suggest taking another HPT, and if it comes back negative then go to ur doc because u maybe preg and the HPT just can't pick it up..or u may be sick or something......

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl