Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnant or not

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by brownster82
brownster82 replied the topic: Re:pregnant or not
Sounds like you are pregnant... but as they say ... all of those symptoms could be signs of something else also... I had all the same symptoms minus the bleeding... and I thought for sure I was pregnant and I wasnt... your best bet is to go to the dr and get a blood test that will tell you for SURE... Sorry I couldnt be of more help.... Good luck, best wishes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: May?!
Hell there!

Considering you have 2 \"other\" Children already, I think you will know if you're pregnant or not... just by the \"body signs\"... I really wish you the best of luck, if you do want to become pregnant, again. Hope all works out. Keep in touch...

Nicki

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by xbethx
xbethx replied the topic: Re:pregnant or not
heya, u could be pregnant, take another test, before i had my miscarrage, to tell i was pregnant i had to take 3 tests before it said positive. so just take another test to be sure.

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by amandadudley15
amandadudley15 created the topic: pregnant or not
hi, i am new to this site.. but i have 2 children already and i still cant tell when i am pregnant.. ok but here s my question.. i have recently got off of the depo shot so i didnt have any menstral cycles, and all of these symptoms started. i have abdominal cramping like menstral cramps, my breasts are sore, i am always tired, i get constent headaches, i have been spotting,and i am always nausiated. i took a test about 3 weeks ago and it said negative...if i took another one would it make any difference between positive or negative? if you could give me some ideas that would be great.. thanks

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl