Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

l

More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by vicky4mick
vicky4mick replied the topic: Re:Late but Period Cramps?
it sounds like u are pregnant i had the same problem with my daughter when i was pregnant i did tests and they was negavite.just do another in a week or so thats wot i did

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #2 by LillieAunas_Mommy!
LillieAunas_Mommy! replied the topic: Re:Late but Period Cramps?
It can be implantation cramps and early pregnancy feels like your period coming. You could possibly be pregnant. You should go to your doctor and get a blood test done to find out for sure. Good luck

More
10 years 4 months ago #3 by sibzy
sibzy replied the topic: Re:Late but Period Cramps?
just wai na week or two and then do another test

More
10 years 4 months ago #4 by gen02
gen02 replied the topic: Re:Late but Period Cramps?
Hi,i went for 3months without my periods,only cramps,i didint show that i was preg,my tummy was still flat,however i was moody and always tired,on the third month i had a fight with my BF,and dat was when i saw my periods 4 the first time after 2 and a half month,however i had it checked out,and it turned out to b my normal periods.i would say go to ur doctor just to b sure:unsure:

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:Late but Period Cramps?
Hi there! I hope things turn out the way you want too. I wish you the best...

Nicki

More
10 years 9 months ago #6 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Late but Period Cramps?
sometimes implantation causes cramps....this all depends on the last time u had sex and all....and it could also just be regular period cramps......

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl