Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

how did you know?

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:how did you know?
well i knew for sure when i took the test when my period was about 2 days late, but i had this for sure like i just knew kind of feeling the week b4 i took the test.....it was weird....i just knew....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by Stephie.b
Stephie.b replied the topic: Re:how did you know?
Erm. . I thought i was pregnant before i was late because my fav food, chips made me feel physically sick an my mood change real bad like bein real nasty to every 1. . . .I was always an still am tierd all the time. . .Hope this has helped luff luff xxxx

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:how did you know?
I found out by having morning sickness & not being myself (such as feeling sick all the time & \"big\")

Nicki

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by Opanayiko
Opanayiko replied the topic: Re:how did you know?
I started to notice changes in my body before I even missed the (barely) periods I was having due to being on Depo for 2 years then the Nuvaring. I was told that with a condition I have that I couldn't get pregnant anyway :P But whoops!

The thing that tipped it for me was noticing my areolas started to darken, then came the constant sleepiness, followed by not even spotting. &tada!

More
10 years 9 months ago #5 by Wonderfulmistake
Wonderfulmistake replied the topic: Re:how did you know?
Hey, well I knew I was pregnant when the doctor confirmed it w/ a sonogram. I took 2 test and both came back negative. But the signs were all there, I became exhausted walking up steps (who doesn't) but these were steps I take everyday to work so my body was definetly used to it. I also wanted to eat odd foods, and heartburn to the max, not to mention my period was missing. I was also hungry, normally I can skip lunch but when I was pregnant skipping lunch or breakfast heck any meal skipping was NOT an option and I was only 8 weeks along at that point. Well hope this helps. Good luck! ;)

More
10 years 9 months ago #6 by sw10231987
sw10231987 created the topic: how did you know?
i was just wondering how did you know you where pregnant? was it a late period ect......the past three days i have been exhausted and i have heartburn and i feel sick....but i got my last period jan 31-feb 5 so idk but a few days later i had light spotting....any ideas i also have been off the pill for a month now.....wish me luck
thanks for all the advice
sasha

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl