Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

does anyone know???

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:does anyone know???
all i can think is that sometimes pregnancy symptoms can be the same as symptoms from ur period....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by letsmakelove496
letsmakelove496 replied the topic: Re:

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by babygirlatl
babygirlatl created the topic: does anyone know???
Hi,

I had light bleeding 5 days before my due cycle.. My LMP was 1.12.07. I calculated my days and my projected ovulation date was 1.26.07…and I did have sex that day. It wasn’t like a normal cycle. The consistency was different. The color stayed the same. Oddly it didn’t have the same odor as usual – unless it’s just me. I bled for 2 days and spotted the rest which ended early yesterday. I took two pregnancy tests this week – they came out negative. But these are the symptoms that I still have:

Tired

Nausea

Lack of taste for the foods I usually eat - I only want to eat Chinese Food, chocolate ice cream…and drink Pineapple Soda

Breast get sensitive here and there

Minor lower back pains

Minor Headaches

Somewhat Irritable

Short Term Memory is way bad right now

I'm burping all of the time for no reason

My body feels as if it’s preparing itself for another cycle (My scheduled one was for 2.9.07), but nothing is happening – just all of the symptoms I’m going through. What do you think? I’ve contacted my doctor, but they just keep telling me my body is changing now that I’ve turned 26. Maybe I’m just irritated but can you provide your input? Thanks.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl