Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

could i be?

• jsaunders
12 years 4 months ago #1 by jsaunders
jsaunders replied the topic: Re:could i be?
I believe you can have a false-positive pregnancy test but not a false-negative but you should still make an appointment with your Doctor and get their advice. Good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ambellina
12 years 4 months ago #2 by ambellina
ambellina replied the topic: Re:could i be?
chances are, you took your test a few days too early to receive valid results. it wouldn't hurt to test again, but if this test comes back negative and you're still showing the same signs, it's probably best to get checked out by a doctor.

hang in there, hon. :P let me know how things work out....

• Jessica
  • Jessica's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #3 by Jessica
Jessica created the topic: could i be?
On April 27th i had intercourse with my boyfriend but he was scared he didnt pull out on time. Lately ive been feeling weird. At first i thought i had a stomach virus, which the nausea has since gone away...but now i feel like i have the flu. Im just very tired, have a low fever, i get headaches and feel very weak. I have also been constipated. I took a pregnancy test on May 8th and it came back negative. I was supposed to start May 11 which by the way i am always on time, it is now may 13th and nothing at all. I do feel bloated, slight cramps, but somehow they feel different, i guess not as strong and i get backaches once in a while. Could this be all in my head?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl