Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

scared and in need of advice

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by lonestar2007
lonestar2007 replied the topic: Re:scared and in need of advice
You definitly could be pregnant. When I got pregnant the first time I had the same experience with my period and I was definitly pregnant. You should take a test and find out for sure. I was also really scared, I was only 17 at that time. But things although hard turned out fine. There are always strugles but my son is the best thing that ever happened to me. My boyfriend at the time and I had also just broke up, but everything worked out. We have been on and off kinda ever since, and things are hard but haveing a child is still wonderfull. You need to find out if you are pregnant and take care of yourself. Good Luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by Snugglez41685
Snugglez41685 replied the topic: Re:scared and in need of advice
It sounds like you could be pregnant and what you thought wasyour period could have been implantation bleeding. If:) you haven't already take a pregnancy test to be sure. Good luck:)

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by mandee
mandee created the topic: scared and in need of advice
My ex-boyfriend and I had un-protected sex on new years, which was around the time that I was fertile.... Afterwards my boobies were killing me and I was running to the bathroom to pee every five minutes. I got my period, around the time that I usually would... but it wasn't like my other periods. My period usually lasts for three days, this one lasted a little over a day, and I hardly bleed. Now I've been feeling sick everyday from 1:30-2:30 and again around 6-9. For the last two days I've thrown up in the afternoon. I've been having headaches since about a week after I had sex. My boobs are still soar, my nipples are always erect and my aeroles are darker. I'm bloated and I feel sick all over. Recently I got weighed and I actually lost weight, though I really can't tell because I'm so bloated, and I've been eating a lot more latley.
Could I be pregnant? I'm really scared.....

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl