Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnant and scared

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by xretrofunk
xretrofunk replied the topic: Re:pregnant and scared
Most of the people I know that have been or are pregnant have started showing around 2-4 months. You NEED to get to a doctor. It's VERY VERY VERY important to have a checkup in the first trimester (the first three months). It's very important, especially if you think your stomach has gotten smaller. Good luck and if you need anything more, I'm always available to talk. Feel free to email me at anytime =].

Ari
xretrofunk@hotmail.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by harmony
harmony created the topic: pregnant and scared
im a about 8 weeks pregnant or more and i dont know what to do. i took a home pregnancy test in december it was positive. i havent had my period for 2 months so yup i guess that means im ''PREGNANT''. i know that sooner or later im going to have to go to the doctor but i dont have health insurance is there any way i can get it for free some where. ive only told my boyfriend and my best friend.i dont have morning sickness i used to get cramps the first 2 weeks but not anymore i am experiencing nausea every now and than when im to hot or stand for to long and some foods dotn taste good anymore those r my only symtoms. my stomach was appearing to be getting bigger but now it looks like it has gotten a little bit smaller i was wonderin if my stomach lookin a lil smaller than before a sign of something bad. im around 5'8 and 130 pds when will i start showing

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl