Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pregnancy and Birth Control

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by Lats
Lats replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy and Birth Control
im gessing u were asking me lol... sorry if u werent =). I had only just started on the pill when i started having sex wif da father and i dont think i had actually started working properly yet, my symptoms were morning sickness and late period, luckily i wasnt trying to miss a period or i probs would have ended up taking it for like 3 months without realising. And yea dat sounds strange bout ur period, ive never heard of that pill but if thats not common den maybe u should take a preg test to make sure ur not.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• breezybwe
  • breezybwe's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago #2 by breezybwe
breezybwe replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy and Birth Control
so this is the deal, ive been on the pill for about three months, but the first two i always forgot to take the pills cuz i was just starting to get used to it, so my doctor said my body probably wasnt getting used to it so i needed to start taking them faithfully, i started to take them at a new time so that i could remember better, but i was told thats not good because it messes up the cycle for a while, im on YAZ and it says i should use a backup for the first week of every new pack, the last week of my pack starts this sunday, and for the past two weeks, i have been sleeping alot and feeling really sluggish, i eat non stop, and i pee alot, i feel really bloated and i get headaches and backaches that never seem to go away, and i am getting a little scared, i went through an abortion a few months ago, and i am a little scared i might be pregnant again, do any of these symptoms relate? or could it just be my pills? please help!!!

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by avery3
avery3 replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy and Birth Control
so how do you think you got pregnant on the pill? Bc im on the pill loestrin24, where you only get your period for 4 days, and i didnt get my period until the 3rd day, but it wasnt even a period it was just a little brown and then that was it. Sorry for the icky details but i have no one to ask! i am just curious as to what your symptoms were like.

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by Lats
Lats replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy and Birth Control
hey i was taking my pill for 6 weeks of my pregnancy b4 i new i was pregnant and my baby was fine

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy and Birth Control
as i ahve hearf birth defects, premature birth or spontaneous abortion are a couple of things that could happen if you continue taking the pill while being pregnant.....but talk to ur doctor to see for sure, because they are the ones who know....

More
10 years 10 months ago #6 by xbethx
xbethx replied the topic: Re:Pregnancy and Birth Control
heya, erm well i dont really know but my friend has just had a baby and she didnt even no that she was pregnant because she dint show and she was still taking her pill and was still having a normal period and her baby is fine, i say shes a mirical baby because my friend had a really bad car crash when she was pregnant and she was drinking still every weekend so i dont think you really need to worry. how come your asking this question anyway? do you think you might be pregnant? luv beth

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl