Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

missed pills

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by xbethx
xbethx replied the topic: Re:missed pills
heya, ye it is to early to tell wether you are pregnant yet. you could b pregnant though becuase you have missed so many of your pills. when you are on auntibiotics, your pill doesn't work anyway. do you want to b pregnant?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by Sabiha
Sabiha created the topic: missed pills
Question: i am on levlen ed and have also been on antibiotics i have missed 2 pills in the 1st week and a pill here and there over the next week all up i have missed 10 pills. Also if i count backwards from the time my period is due i did have unprotected sex with my fiance around the 6th day of the pil and the 12th,14th and the 17th with no extra backup.
Now my period is due in 4 days and i do kinda have the period symptons but only first thing in the morning.. this time i dont have sore breasts and i always get that.i have noticed i am feeling very exhausted last week or so and a sore lower back..are the chances high that i have fallen preg and if so would i get a period still??i took a preg test 6 days ago and it was neg but im assumin it was to early to tell?? i stopped the pill 4 days early as i am worried i am pregnant and have not had any bleeding.
thank you:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl