Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i have a question

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by xxbabygirl
xxbabygirl replied the topic: Re:i have a question
well friday morning i took a test & it came back negative buuut also that same night me&my boyfriend had sex & he came inside me..
cus he thought i already had a possiblity of being pregnant & i mean so did i..so it was kinda mutal but now im scareddd =/ cus my moms stressed about it now. uhh.
i have to wait till next saterday to know fosure i think..
ahh, im nervous.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by xxbabygirl
xxbabygirl replied the topic: Re:i have a question

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by KylieAUS
KylieAUS replied the topic: Re:i have a question
As far as i know its possible. My symtoms didnt really kick in until about 6 weeks, but i know somebody whose started basically the morning after. She knew because of a sudden and unexplained aversion to coffee. She also got nauseus. If you havent done a test yet i would recommend that, but if it turns out negative wait a while longer and retest as you may not yet have enough of the hormone in your body.

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by xbethx
xbethx replied the topic: Re:i have a question
ye, you can have symptoms in the first week, i think that the earlyest symptom is your nipples geting sore and your boobs starting to get harder. when should you be having your period or have you missed it?

More
10 years 10 months ago #5 by xxbabygirl
xxbabygirl created the topic: i have a question
can you have symptoms in the first week?
ive felt nausus the past 3 nights & i still want to keep eating.
ive been really moody too & my boobs are slightly sore.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl