Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!

More
10 years 10 months ago #1 by MRS.CARTHON
MRS.CARTHON replied the topic: Re:HELP PLEASE!!!!!
i took a test today and it came out negative :( oh and my period is still on so it cant be implantation bleeding. right?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by juls36
juls36 replied the topic: Re:HELP PLEASE!!!!!
hi i would go and see your doctor strate away and get checked out hunu may be pregnant or they is something else happing i wouldnt waite any longer.Hope everything works out take care luv juls

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by LoveBug_
LoveBug_ replied the topic: Re:HELP PLEASE!!!!!
take a test hun! you never know =)

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by MRS.CARTHON
MRS.CARTHON created the topic: HELP PLEASE!!!!!
:unsure: I AM SO CONFUSED...ME AND MY BOYFRIEND LIVES TOGETHER AND WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER OVER A YEAR NOW. WE ALWAYS HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX AND HE ALWAYS CUMS IN ME BUT I JUST DONT SEEM TO NEVER GET PREGNANT:( WHY WE ARE TRYING TO CONCIEVE AND WE HAVE BEEN HAVING SEX FOR OVER 8 MONTHS NOW..BUT HOWEVER I ALWAYS SEEM TO GET SOME SYMPTOMS AND THEN THEY GO AWAY I DONT KNOW IF THEY ARE REAL SYMPTOMS MAYBE ITS ALL IN MY HEAD I DID THROW UP LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO AND IT CAME OUT GREEN!!!!:sick: BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW FROM AN EXPERIENCED GIRL WHO IS PREGNANT OR WAS PREGNANT IF THEY EVER HAD TWO PERIODS IN ONE MONTH......DOES THAT MEAN I AM PREGNANT???IS IT IMPLANTATION BLEEDING .BECAUSE MY BLOOD IS DARK RED THIS TIME..I NEVER HAD TWO PERIODS IN 1 MONTH BUT IM CONFUSED IF IT IS IMPLANTATION BLEEDING BECAUSE IT FEELS LIKE A PERIOD AND I HAVE CRAMPS BUT THEY WILL GO AWAY AND THEN COME BACK...SOMEONE PLEASEEEE HELP ME I THINK I OVULATED AROUND THE 22 OF THIS MONTH I GOT MY FIRST PERIOD ON THE 4TH OF THIS MONTH AND NOW I HAVE ANOTHER ONE THAT STARTED YESTERDAY???WHY TWO PERIODS MY PERIODS USUALLY COME ONCE A MONTH AND IN JANUARY I GOT IT PRETTY EARLY BUT IT FIRST STARTED AS A BROWNISH COLOR...I AM KINDA TIRED LATELY AND I EAT ALOT...I HAVENT ANY SIGNS LIKE VOMITTING OR ANYTHANG BUT LAST WEEK MY BREAST WERE TENDER I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IS THIS BLEEDING IS IT A ACTUAL PEIOD OR WHAT AND I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW SHOULD I GO TAKE A TEST

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl